David Holzer says that he has worked from home for more than 25 years. Here he offers some tips to those of us who are new to working at home, including:
- Setting boundaries, so you don’t find yourself in an online meeting, and having to shout over the vacuum cleaner
- Just because you can work 12 hours a day, you don’t have to
- Look smart during your video meetings, above and below the waist… just in case you have to stand up
- Try not to sit for longer than 30 minutes, and try to do some exercise in your breaks
For more tips, read David’s article on full, link below.
- “Socialite Isolation: Painless Ways to Adjust to Homeworking“, by David Holzer. Publ. Budapest Business Journal, Sunday, April 12, 2020