Rob Clymo suggests ten tips to make working at home a success, including:
- Your location, ie. where in your home you work
- Getting organized, such as using task management software
- Be around, and contactable
- Stay connected, with the best broadband you can afford
- Use top tech, especially if your employer will get you better equipment, to make you more productive.
For details on these tips, and five more, see Rob’s full article below.
- “Ten tips to make home working a success“, by Rob Clymo, in TechRadar, publ. Future Publishing Ltd, 17 March 2020
Main image credit: George Hodan