The Suitcase Entrepreneur is the alter ego and blog of Natalie Sisson, a woman whose 6-figure income many homeworkers may aspire to achieve. Her sucess is such that she featured in a Daily Mail newspaper arficle, "Homeless but RICH!" (27 February 2014).
Unfortunately the article is a little vague about exactly what she does, but says that "she has about eight different revenue streams and spends anything from 20 hours to 60 hours a week working [..]", and that she says her "blog brings in some form of advertising and affiliate marketing, and she has digital products and programs for sale".
Fortunately her website is more forthcoming.
Natalie is not offering a specific business idea, but how to develop a business idea that you may already have. Called "Build Your Online Business", it is a book which summarises the process in 12 steps:
- The Secret Ingredients to Building an Online Business
- The 6 Pillars of a Successful Online Business
- Creating Your One Page Business Plan and Path to Profit
- Crafting a Website That Attracts, Converts and Sells Like Crazy
- The Key to Blogging for Money, Fame and Fortune
- Why the Money Really Is in the Email List
- The Psychology of Selling Online and Setting up Shop
- Getting Started With Making Money Through Affiliate Marketing
- The Beginner’s Guide to Online Advertising and Monetization
- Using the Power of Webinars and Teleseminars to Build Your Credibility
- Mastering Social Media to Build a Thriving Online Business
- The Art of Becoming a Media Darling and Sponsorship Magnet
Obviously there are no guarantees, but it could be 12 steps in the right direction.