Anna Newell Jones writes: "If you’re looking to eventually be a stay-at-home parent or want to try starting your own business or doing freelance gigs then this post is for you!
When you are deciding to make the leap into being a full-time stay-at-home parent, it is wise to really consider all the factors that come into play."
- Are We Financially Prepared?
- Can We Handle the Financial Changes?
- Am I Ready for Full-Time Parenthood?
- Do I Have Support?
- Is My Spouse/Partner in Agreement?
- What Is Our Plan B?
- What Are Our Long Term Goals?
Of particular note, is Anna's blog post:
37 Easy Ideas To Make Money On The Weekend
You can read her article in full here:
"The Questions We Asked Ourselves Before I Quit My Day Job", Babble.com, March 8th, 2014