This post has the kind of title that makes you think it's either a scam, or at some poiint there is going to be an invitation to purchase a book, with no indication of what you are really buying. Fortunately the source is the highly reputable and popular website, moneysavingexpert.com, penned by money saving guru Martin Lewis.
Here is a summary of the tips:
- Free £150+ for switching to a better bank account
- Make £1,500+ as a serial bank-account switcher
- Get PAID to walk...
- Free £100 Amazon/M&S voucher within 3 months
- Switched energy in last 6 years? Get £100s back in minutes
- Find £100s of lost Tesco vouchers
- Bank with Nationwide? Get £100 for you and a friend
- Flog old wedding gowns - for hundreds
- 'Asked for bank fees back on Sat, it offered £2,000 on Monday'
- £25ish/month to watch vids & play games
- Get PAID £10 to check your credit file(s)
- Check shops' prices & get paid to scan shopping receipts
- Got a credit card and always repay in full? Make it PAY YOU
- Flog stuff you never use for £100s
Source: "14 ways to make quick cash", moneysavingexpert.com (20 July 2016)